This event is open to Harvard ID holders only and room capacity limits will be enforced.
Be sure to scroll through this page for a map of our open house tables, links to information on various CPL programs, and instructions on how to win $10 to HKS dining just for attending and subscribing to our emails!
The Center for Public Leadership’s Open House is an opportunity to learn about our programming, meet our staff, and get involved! We offer numerous school-wide programs and student opportunities, with representatives from many of these areas in attendance. For those attending, feel free to stop by at any of our tables and ask about our offerings. More information on each program represented will be linked below the image.
CPL programs represented at our open house include:
- CPL Events | Subscribe to our events emails | Events calendar
- Hauser Leaders Program | More information
- Initiative for Responsible Investment (IRI) | More information
- Latinx Leadership Initiative | More information
- Leadership Development Program (LD) | More Information
- Negotiation and Conflict Resolution Collaboratory | More Information | Subscribe to NCRC emails
- Social Innovation + Change Initiative (SICI) | More information | Subscribe to SICI emails
- Trotter Collaborative for Social Justice | More information
- Veterans Impact Initiative | More information
Claim your $10 to HKS Dining
How to receive your voucher:
- Visit the CPL events table
- Confirm you’re subscribed to CPL’s emails
Details regarding your voucher:
- First come, first served* and only available to those who visit the CPL events table and confirm their subscription will receive a voucher.
- Vouchers total $10 to HKS dining.
- Vouchers are only valid through Monday, September 13, 2021.
- Limit one per person.