A year out from the 2022 midterms, join this candid conversation with local civic leaders and organizers from key battleground states: TX, FL, AZ, and GA. Panelists and moderator Paola Ramos will explore lessons learned from 2020 and the reality of the road ahead. This will be a provocative discussion—one that highlights the nuances, breaks the stereotypes and raises the stakes—with audience members joining in for Q&A with all panelists.
- Paola Ramos, Host and Correspondent, Vice News; Hauser Leader, CPL
- Beto Altamirano, Mid-Career MPA 2022, U.S. Latino Leadership Fellow, CPL
- Raymi Echavarria Fernandez, MPP 2022, U.S. Latino Leadership Fellow, CPL
- Andrea Mercado, Co-Executive Director, Florida Rising
- Michelle Tremillo, Co-Executive Director, Texas Organizing Project (TOP)
- Adelina Nicholls, Executive Director, Georgia Latino Alliance for Human Rights (GLAHR)
- Alex Gomez, Co-Executive Director, LUCHA
This event is open to the public. It will be recorded and may be posted to YouTube and/or CPL's social media channels. Persons with disabilities who wish to request accommodation or who have questions about access, please contact email@example.com in advance of the session.