CPL Closeup (subscribe here) is a deep dive into research themes and scholarly output at the Center for Public Leadership. Published three times per semester, it features a "From the Directors' Desks" note from Co-Directors Hannah Riley Bowles and Deval Patrick.
- CPL Closeup: Gender matters (March 2022)
- CPL Closeup: Racial equity and social impact (February 2022)
- CPL Closeup: Emotional wellness and human psychology (December 2021)
- CPL Closeup: Conversational receptiveness and ideological diversity (October 2021)
- CPL Closeup: Inequality and power (September 2021)